Chamber Membership Supports Your Business
The Sooke Region Chamber of Commerce continues to evolve and strengthen in order to provide necessary leadership, education and advocacy for our business community.
Led by an executive and board of directors, we are diligent in representing the voice of all businesses, large or small, with the intention of strategically creating a vibrant and sustainable economic climate for our community.
Since 1948 our Chamber has grown to have the largest membership per capita of any municipality in British Columbia. The reason for this is clear….we provide tremendous value-added-benefits and return-on-investment for your membership dollar.
Operated as a not-for-profit association, the Sooke Region Chamber of Commerce encourages you to consider the many benefits available to our members:
- Substantial health, dental, medical & insurance coverage at affordable rates
- Valuable marketing exposure through our website, social media, and e-newsletter
- Incredible merchant services discounts for fuel, utility, banking & others
- Accessibility to important business coaching, information & counseling services
- Participation in business education sessions, networking & social events
- Opportunity to join Chamber Board of Directors to help provide leadership
- Having a unified voice to advocate local business issues to government
We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your participation.